So, I've been tagged by Summer Anne to tell you all 6 things that you didn't know you wanted to know about me. I would tag 6 more people, but I don't know that many that check my blog, so I'll tag Krystal and Becky! (The rest of you were already tagged by Summer, so get to writing!)
6. I can not stand repititious noises i.e. clocks ticking, pencils tapping, etc. There was a time when I went so far as to put a ticking clock in the refrigerator while spending the night at a friend's house.
5. I might be addicted to Pepsi. This is really getting out of hand, and I'm afraid to admit it. I will say that I can go at least one day without one (I tried it today) but that's only because I was too lazy to run to the store. Love Pepsi. Love everything about it. A nice cold one and a great show is all I need for a great day.
4. One of my favorite things to do everyday is get the mail. I'm not sure what it is about mail that excites me, but I look forward to going outside and opening the mailbox! I often find myself glancing at the clock in the morning and waiting until 10am when I know the mail will be in the box. I've even gone out to get it with just a robe on, because I'm so excited!
3. I'm sad to say that I don't think that ALL babies are cute! I have come across my fair share of ugly babies and when I do, I am always baffled. Babies should be cute by default JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE BABIES, but this certainly is not the case. I know that I'm a bad person for saying this, but I must state the truth.
2. My favorite holiday is the 4th of July. I love the summertime and I love being outside on a nice warm day and going swimming! The fireworks, the barbeque, the watermelon...oh! I just can't wait until next year! Also, the 4th of July was a special day in the courtship with my husband...so I have very fond memories!
1. When I was little and dreaming about what I "want to be when I grow up", the constant theme was a mom. There are days when I just sit back, look at my life and remember laying in my bed as a kid and hoping for these days and these experiences. I've always felt like the best difference and impact that I can make on society was to raise kind, successful, god-fearing children. As I am in the midst of living my dream, I can't help but think about the young, tom-boy that I used to be and feel proud.
A Decade with Kempton
8 years ago
2 comments:
I hear you on the "breathtaking babies", I just always worry if I talk about it, my next one will surely be, well, breathtaking. (:
I too have seen some ugly babies. In fact, the first newborn that I thought wasn't ugly was Aige, and I didn't think he had that "newborn" look. We have a lot in common, what is it about mail? Although, I've never gone out in my robe, it's always fun to get something, sad to say, even a bill.
Post a Comment