This is a good morning shot of Ekena with her Easter basket. She was still a little tired, but also excited about all the candy. I'll have to remember for the next time that she didn't care about the "toys" that I put in there...just the candy. I wonder if that wears off as she gets older...hmmm.
William just wanted to shake the filled eggs. He liked the noise it made and didn't know to eat the jelly beans inside until he watched his sister. He ALSO didn't care for the toys. Aw nuts...what a waste of money!

They both has a great time with the Easter egg hunt at Grandma Suzie's house. They live on a TON of acreage and the kids ran around their land and found their eggs after all the daddies "hid" them. We had a great Easter dinner with lots of family and good friends, after which Will and I took the kids on the dune buggy and rode around. We dropped the kids off at the house and he and I went by ourselves. He drove really fast and through lost of snow and mud and we got really dirty! It was fun seeing the kids react to being on the dune buggy...Ekena let out little squeals of delight every few seconds and William almost fell asleep! We hope everyone else's holiday was as great as ours!
9 comments:
Tia, I am continually amazed at your light skinned, light haired children!! They are just so beautiful! :)
I know, I know. 18 months of crappy pregnancy, and neither of them look a thing like me! I often get asked if I'm their mom...duh...like I would take someone else's kids to the doctor. Idiots.
I miss Easter Egg hunting...It looks like they had fun.
What a fun Easter! Tia, it's also kind of strange for me to have such light children. The Perriton light gene is also dominant come to find out! Luckily for us all, the Perriton beautiful gene is just as strong! :)
Easter egg mmmmm. Denim had his first hunt and loved it. Come on down to hawaii guys, we'll love to have yous here. For sure beach it everyday. Your kids are little darlings.
THAT IS EXACTLY HOW I FEEL, TIA! Neither of my kids look like me...maybe Maggie a TINY bit, but alas...after all that work...nuthin'. And by the way, my kids didn't care about their Easter toys either. Note for next year, I guess! It is so fun to read your posts!
You have great kids...yes I understand what you said at the birthday party about being exausted...that only means you are doing a great job Tia!
Tia,
Miss you tons. Looks like you had a fabulous easter. Your kids are getting so big. William is a little toddler. No more babyness. Thanks for being such a great friend. Especially the last couple months. We sure love you.
I love that your a midnight blogger too. It's the only time I can do it in peace. Dang, I'll pay for it in the morning when Taysen want becfist at 6 am.
Post a Comment