Okay...I know this is nerdy and what-not, but who else thinks that Danny Noriega (American Idol) looks like Jessica Alba? I know, I know...she's not as cute anymore after Will and I figured this out. Too bad for her.
So wish we had more than one channel so I could be hip and know what you were talking about- but the below post about your friend looking like that girl....totally- good call! Now if you want to talk Biggest Loser, I am there my friend!
7 comments:
I know!!! I have been thinking that for days. CREEPY! Actually, I think Danny is creepy and I feel bad for Jessica. You are so funny!
Ew. That is creepy.
So wish we had more than one channel so I could be hip and know what you were talking about- but the below post about your friend looking like that girl....totally- good call! Now if you want to talk Biggest Loser, I am there my friend!
I have a new blog address!
http://wyomingfamily.blogspot.com/
Is this what you do all day? :)
I wish!!
Post a Comment