Will.Tia.Ekena.William.Keanu
Wow your babies have got some mad skill yo! They musta got it from their mama!this is hilarious
wow, how do you guys keep smiling through all those mad dance moves?!
I loved it! I'm totally making one of those!
That was hilarious! How cute!! I'm gonna have to do this with my family pics. That was too silly. :)
Are you kidding me this dance is so funny. I see your kids have a love for any kind of powder :) Wasn't it powdered sugar before. To funny
That is great! I bet your kids like watching that.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Wow your babies have got some mad skill yo! They musta got it from their mama!
this is hilarious
wow, how do you guys keep smiling through all those mad dance moves?!
I loved it! I'm totally making one of those!
That was hilarious! How cute!! I'm gonna have to do this with my family pics. That was too silly. :)
Are you kidding me this dance is so funny. I see your kids have a love for any kind of powder :) Wasn't it powdered sugar before. To funny
That is great! I bet your kids like watching that.
Post a Comment