Well. I have a lot to post and talk about it, but I'm losing a little bit of steam (probably because I'm STARVING...more about that later...). So, I decide to write a few snippets about a LOT of things. Here Goes:
* Is anyone as THRILLED as I am about all the new seasons of TV shows? I will admit that I watch WAY more TV than I should...but I'm just making up for all my friends that don't have cable (are they crazy?!). 24, American Idol, Biggest Loser...you get it. I'm hooked.
* My husband has a WONDERFUL job, but last week, 5 of the guys from his hiring class got fired. That's scary. We don't need that.
* My sweet little nephew, Kuhio, just got baptized on Saturday. He asked me to speak. I love the kid and enjoyed giving a talk on the Holy Ghost. But, I only just learned today that he is worried that he doesn't always have the Holy Ghost with him which caused a bit of drama this morning for his sweet mom. Gotta love them.
* We started a family BIGGEST LOSER AT-HOME CHALLENGE. You can join if you want to...there's still time. You just pay $25 and whomever loses the most weight by percentage wins all the money. That's why I'm starving. But...ZipLoc Steam Bags are phenomenal. Really. I learned that from the Biggest Loser show. And...I might be addicted to chocolate pudding, but that's cause it's the only treat I've had for the last few days. Sad.
* My little girl has been saying the funniest things. Yesterday, we ran really fast to the car (or as fast as you can run while holding hands with a 2 year old and a 3 year old) and once we got to the car door, Ekena says, "Man, mom. That running wear me out." Me too, honey. Me, too.
* William is scared to death of Nursery. It might have to do with the fact that Ekena is now a SunBeam and isn't in nursery with him anymore. But, as soon as we start singing the closing song in Sacrament Meeting, he starts freaking out. Will had to take him to Priesthood yesterday cause I was teaching Relief Society. Any suggestions?
That's all for now. I have lots of pictures and other things to post. It might take awhile. That is our life in just a few words.
A Decade with Kempton
8 years ago
6 comments:
Loving the new layout of your blog! And p.s. I'm addicted to all the new shows as well. Have you seen this new one called 'True Beauty'? Sooo funny. Trav and I just laugh and laugh. And I have to watch American Idol...cause Lethe and I are on it this year. Yeah...we went to the SLC tryouts!
I am a tv junkie too.. I can't wait for the new season of ANTM (Americas Next Top Model) to come on! Don't make fun-you are probably a closet ANTM fan! :) I wanted to watch True Beauty, but I don't know when it comes on, so I haven't watched that one yet. I LOVE So you think you can dance, and I can't wait for that either! Thanks for the update on your family! I am glad that your hubby still has his job. Both of my parents and my BIL lost their jobs in Sept. so I am doubly thankful for Robby's job. Yeah, we cheated on New Years-I just can't stay up that late (unless I have the right incentive (midnight twilight) but watching a ball drop is not one of them. I hope you had a great New Years! Good luck w/ the Biggest Loser! If I had just had my baby I would totally join you in that endever, but fortunately I don't have that much left to loose.
As a mother I have no idea what I would do as far as the nursery conflict...ask me in two years. As a teacher, this is what I would do...let him take a picture of Ekena and the family with him to class. That way, she's still there with him:)
Our family is doing a biggest loser contest as well so I feel ya on this starving business. I am reminded why I HATE dieting!
If you really want to lose the weight fast and win...check out
www.pounds-and-inches.com its a FREE eBook that will show you how to lose 1 lb per day and keep it off forever...thats 40 lbs in 1 month...pretty good...
I am definitely excited about Lost...a 3 hour premier that should be fun tonight...
Thanks for hooking us up on the Send Out Cards deal...its easy enough to send out cards for birthdays...
Well if Will needs a job...I've got a guy in Denver who could send him some work...and I could even start sending him odd jobs here and there? Does Will have power tools? www.impactinstallations.com thats my company...
Right there with ya on the nursery thing. Paisley hasn't stayed in there for the last 3 weeks and I am wondering if it has something to do with Luke being a sunbeam now. I guess time will make that better at some point. Love all the family pics!
Post a Comment