Here is my 6th File in my 6th Folder.
This is my daddy's family, taken in New Zealand, probably mid 1950s.
My daddy is the youngest boy, front left hand corner.
My son is growing up to look just like him.
I tag: Krystal, Denise, Kristin, Lisa, Sarah and Heather C.
This is my daddy's family, taken in New Zealand, probably mid 1950s.
My daddy is the youngest boy, front left hand corner.
My son is growing up to look just like him.
I tag: Krystal, Denise, Kristin, Lisa, Sarah and Heather C.

6 comments:
It's funny how they kind-of all look the same as adults! I can pick out every one of them...also I've seen the picture before. But my dad looks exactly the same.
I love that picture! I can tell who is who for the most part. CRAZY!!! Hope all is well.
What a neat photo. I can totally see william in your dad. I can't believe that William is in preschool. What a big boy! He looks so cute on that swing.
thats a cool picture! It was nice talking to you the other day sorry it was so short next time we'll have to talk more and catch up.
OK so with this great weather that we should be getting I think a trip the the park is in order with the kids. I also want to start babysitting to get a little extra money if you know anyone that needs some daycare during the week let me know. Im looking to watch one child (to start out) and probably close to Maddox's age. Let me know if you know of anyone. Im also starting AVON so if you or anyone you know wants to start ordering please let me know. Lets get together soon.
Try a Magic Eraser...Steph gets everything off w/ the Magic Eraser...
Hey just wanted to let you know the SendOutCards program you got us setup on is great...we've been sending B-day cards almost every month now...my points are high but my expense account is low...do I just wait till next month or should I add to it?
Have a great week...we are slowly learning how our little boy is definitely a boy...which is scary and fun at the same time...
Post a Comment