According to my William, all things must to taken literally, all the time.
(As a quick note to this story, the children often banter back and forth about whether something is for Boys or Girls. For example, pink (according to my offspring) is for girls. Trucks, however, are for boys. Important to this instance is the fact that Ekena and William have both agreed that Girls are Pretty and Boys are Cool. Keep this tid-bit of information in mind when reading the following story.)
Today's example:
Me: William...you and Ekena need to go pick up toys because its almost time to go.
William: Are we going now?
Me: Pretty soon.
William: (with a scowl in his face) I DON'T GO PRETTY SOON, I GO COOL SOON!
A Decade with Kempton
8 years ago
11 comments:
Ha! William is a riot. That is so funny!
William is awesome!
I love your kids kidisms!
HAHAHA! oh boy, that's awesome.
I like this kid...
OHh my goodness that is so cute!
I love these kind of moments. Kids are so funny!! As for the paint on my walls, I got it from Home Depot. It is the behr brand and the color is "classic taupe" I am really enjoying the change. Have fun painting and post pictures when it is done!
Thanks for the early bday comment! We are loving Texas. Yes, we have hung out with Dave and Liz a few times and I actually go to play group (yes kidless) at their house. I might even watch their little guy so Liz can have a break this week. How are you guys?
You're kids are hillarious! I can never remember what my kids say, so that i can write it down. I usually remember long enough to tell lane, then i forget parts. Or, when I'm retelling it, it doesn't sound as funny as it originally did.
Ha I loved that story. What a stinkin cute boy. I miss you guys. I hope we can see you soon!
your family is the cutest!
Post a Comment