CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 19, 2007

Life Experiment, #2




Will has been talking about getting rid of our sweet dog, Sadie, for a couple of months now. 'Ekena has been largely in charge of her (food, water, outside time) and I thought that if we have to get rid of her, we need a replacement. (Sadie is still available for adoption! She's a purebred Black lab...pedigrees and everything. Not fixed, so if you're the breding type, she's perfect for you! She's also AMAZING with kids.) So, we went to Wal-Mart and got a male betta fish. 'Ekena named him Charlie (after the show on Disney channel, Charlie and Lola) and she's been attached since we brought him home! She does great at feeding him and loves to watch him swim around!

PS...If you're interested in Sadie, let me know!

3 comments:

jaacs

I'm very sorry to hear that you have to get rid of her. If she were like 40lbs smaller, we would snatch her back...but...alas...we need an under 30lbs doggie. I second, third, and fourth the comment that she is great with kids. She was absolutely amazing with Aiko. So gentle! Oh! And definitely get the microchip info to whoever gets her so that they can put that in their name. It is only like $19. Not too bad.

Milmonster

I'm trying to talk the in-laws into it. I'll let you know what they think!

Milmonster

you should just take the dog over and let pops play with her... he is a lover of nice dogs