CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 7, 2007

First (BIG) Snow!

Today was the first big snow that we've had here in town, so I took the kids and went to buy snow shovels. It turned out that there was a 'kids' shovel, so I thought it would be fun to get E one of those! We had a great time shoveling together while little brother took a nap. The last picture is of her throwing a fit because she had to come inside when we were all done...seems like we'll have to have more time in the snow!



2 comments:

Garren, Michelle, Ryker, Trey & Mikylee

I can't wait to take Ryker sledding. I think he is going to love it. Your kids are cute.

Coonsfamily

How cute and funny. I'm just waiting for the days when my little one starts to throw a fit. She already hates it when I have to pull her bottle out of her mouth. --Amy Coons