CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Right Now...

I have been wracking my brain trying to think of something to share.  My camera doesn't hold a charge for more than 2 photos, so I've grown lazy about taking them.  I have made a goal to take more photos this year, but I have to buy the right re-chargeable battery before I can do that.  So...I thought that I would share this little tidbit that I read on a friend's blog.  It's a good glimpse into my life right now and what I'm up to...Enjoy!

Reading: Gregor the Overlander, Book 2- Suzanne Collins

Looking forward to: Starting work again...I'm going to be doing Residential Habilitation Training with a 6 year old little boy that is Autistic and has other developmental disabilities.  We will be working on brushing his teeth and taking a bath by himself!

Stressing about: Bills...always Bills.  Somehow, they seem to come every month.  Boo.

Craving: White Chocolate popcorn mixed with M&Ms.

Wanting: To finish Grey's Anatomy and not have to compromise sleep to do it.  I can't wait while the kids are up...they need me too much!

Proud of myself for: Getting my food storage organized and labeled.

Wearing: Jeans and a teal henley top...I wish I were wearing my jammies!

Avoiding: The dishes.  I HATE not having a dishwasher.  I think I need to invest in paper products so I don't have to wash all the time.

Sick of: Always smelling like baby puke.  Keanu spits up all the time and seems to aim for my clothes.

Learning: How to be a mommy of kids that won't stop growing up.  We prepared our first Primary talk today for Ekena.

Suffering from: Withdrawal from volleyball.  Good thing we start again on Tuesday!

Struggling with: Meal ideas...I need to work a few more meals into my repertoire.  My family is sick of tacos, spaghetti, and soup.  And so am I. 

Overcoming: My want of cable TV.  We have been without it for 3 months and I think I have finally gotten over it.  I have a lot more time to do other things.

Hoping to: Get a nice, big tax return

Excited for: My high school reunion.  I can't believe that I have been out for 10 years!

Relieved by: Diet Pepsi.  It makes me happy.

Splurging on: Not much....Groceries?

8 comments:

Unknown

What a fun snapshot of today. Thanks for keeping it real!

Rebecca E.

haha, that was cute and fun to read. Our new place doesn't have a dishwasher either so I feel your pain there. Sure do miss you girly! And get the battery for your camera we want to see pictures of all your cutie pie kiddos!:)

Kristin

I splurge on groceries too! Ha ha. Loved this post!

Milmonster

Food is all we spend our money on. I love the Gregor books and I too constantly smell like baby puke:)

Suzette

Will you please come organize my food storage and label it? ;) You are awesome Tia, and I too love the way you keep it real. btw, I'm a fellow Grey's Anatomy lover so if you need to ever talk about it, I'm here for you. haha

Nicole Moultrie

agreed..nuff said

Marcie

What a great post idea!!! You are such a fun and interesting person. I always say this, but I wish we were closer!!!

the laytons.

Thats so fun! ha ha one of my favorites was the splurging on groceries.. totally a mom thing to say! ;) i just may have to copy this post i really enjoyed it!